Hi Wiggins

The appearance of ABOR is extremely random.
I've successfully uploaded huge files with this script without any issues.
So this is possibly being generated by the server I'm uploading my files
to...but WHY ?

I used the debug flag for the ftp and here's an excerpt of the output :

Net::FTP=GLOB(0x1f32e14)<<< 200 PORT command successful.
Net::FTP=GLOB(0x1f32e14)>>> APPE
/Development/XPress/LatestBuild/6.0/1341/Instal
ler/Mac/QuarkXPress 6.0 Installer.hqx
Net::FTP=GLOB(0x1f32e14)<<< 150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for
/Develop
ment/XPress/LatestBuild/6.0/1341/Installer/Mac/QuarkXPress 6.0
Installer.hqx.
Net::FTP=GLOB(0x1f32e14)>>> =ABOR
Net::FTP=GLOB(0x1f32e14)<<< 426 Connection closed; transfer aborted.
Net::FTP=GLOB(0x1f32e14)<<< 226 ABOR command successful.
Net::FTP=GLOB(0x1f14100)<<< 220 productserver Microsoft FTP Service (Version
5.0).

The output stood at the "150 Opening BINARY..." line till the upload was
being made and then suddenly the =ABOR appeared and the transfer stopped !

How can I augment my following line of code :

$ftp->append(\*FH,$remotefile)||Reconnect();

so that Reconnect is called when =ABOR springs up to make my life
miserable...

Thank you so much
Aman