At work, we have a dated copy of Rational Clearcase that shipped with
Perl 5.001 (!).  The distribution comes with a module, Mail::Send.
Our data manager is trying to write a script that will parse the logs
after the nightly build and mail the results to several addresses (one
or more of which may be a mailing list).  I've been working with him
on this, and we cannot find a way to make Mail::Send email more than
one person at a time.   (I can do it fine with the Mail::Sendmail
module from CPAN, but that would require bringing the module to
everyone's machine, or doing a network install and then getting
everyone to point at it, or something else--Scott wants a solution
that runs out of the box.)

Is anyone familiar with Mail::Send and, if so, do you have an answer
to this?

--Dks