> Ick. Don't go there. Bad combination. If you are using Perl,
> try working with mySql or PostgresSql - both have some
> support in Perl. Access complicates things all across the
> board, and it has major scalability problems for any web related work.

You're preaching to the choir my friend. That's all I use is mysql and Perl.
But a customer has an access database they want to use on the web and I was
needing to figure out the easiest way to grab that data and put it in mysql.

I'm having them export it into a text documant so I can put it into mysql no sweat.

I'm with you, using Access is like using FrontPage and like wearing a wool sweater to
the beach:
You don't get a sunburn but its wool and a sweater and it's 90 degrees. You do the
math! :)

Thanks

Dan