vemulakonda uday bhaskar said:

> sir
>
> please help me with the code which does the following :
>
> transfer of files from one system through another system which are
> both working on linux through ssh
>
> as iam in need of it urgently, exepecting a working codee

Whilst your candour is doubtless appreciated, I fear you may have the
wrong idea about this list.  This list exists to help those who are
learning Perl in order that they may improve their skills.  Many of those
who give freely to this list would otherwise be charging customers
extortionate amounts for such advice (and those who aren't probably would
be given half a chance :-)
yet the help is given freely in the hopes that the recipient will benefit
through learning.

It may be that someone finds your project interesting and would like
improve their Perl by using it as an exercise.  It may be that someone
will feel generous and provide you with a solution.  But if you are in
urgent need of working code then you will probably need to travel a more
conventional route and hire someone to write the code for you.

If I have misunderstood your request and you have a specific problem with
some Perl that you have written, please feel free to post the problem
along with the associated code and error messages and I am sure that you
will receive plenty of help and advice.

--
Paul Johnson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.pjcj.net