hello to all

first of all i would like to pay my regrets for my earlier mail asking the code. sorry for that.

i have wriiten a code for file tranfer between linux systems
so i used  Net::SCP qw(scp iscp).

i downloaded it from the site
http://serach.cpan.org/author/IVAN

but after gunzip and tar -xvf..
when i gave the command as said in README file
"perl Makefile.pl"
it is giving error saying that
"cannot locate NET ncp/[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

please help me on how tosolve the problem and any other site where from i can download scp modules

Regards
uday