Panneer Selvan wrote:
Hi,

By this program key functions are execute after running the exe.. I want to execute the key funtions before completion of exe

use Win32::GuiTest qw(FindWindowLike GetWindowText SetForegroundWindow SendKeys);
system('EXE FILE NAME");
SendKeys("{TAB}");
SendKeys("{ENTER}");

I use a certain editor via its macro script language has capability can launch then send keystrokes to an exe. The editor written in Delphi which can send keystrokes. Maybe can do with Perl but I don't know how. www.notetab.com

--
Alan.