Kevin -

Thanks for the rec! I've been eyeing that book from my Safari account.

I've been suffering a bout of "I've been diddling with Perl since 1995, don't
you think I'd know it by now?" Keyword: diddling. I think if I'd been lucky
enough to have a job *doing* something with Perl, I'd be way better off,
now.

Just a tidbit from my TMI file.

- Glenn Becker