Hi

I wrote a program to read hex data and format the records and then output the
formatted records in ASCII format to a file.

The program is supposed to work on Win32 and UNIX (HP-UX).

Everything works fine except for information (stats and errors) that I want to print
to the screen.

For a statement like:

print "Number of records in file:\t\t$reccnt\n";

It does not print to the screen on UNIX, but it does on Win32. I suspect this has
something to do with STDOUT, but I am not sure what is happening. What do I need to do
to ensure the information is printed to the screen?

Thank you,

Charles Scheepers

This communication is private, privileged and confidential intended only for the named
addressee.
Any recipient who is not a named addressee is not entitled to retain, copy,
disseminate or take
action in reliance upon this communication. If you have received it in error, please
notify the
sender immediately and destroy the original.