Hi,
I have sent this message a couple of days ago, but got no response, so I would assume
you havnt got the time to do so, & maybe now you would.
How would I create a bunch of files with the same name, save them under the same root
directory, but only in part of the subdirectories & change one word in the text inside
the files? The text of the files is short (15 words at the most), so it can be either
copy of another file, or a text I would edit inside the file. The names of my
directory tree looks like this:
                                      dir1
                             /     |      \
                           dir2     dir3     dir4
                    /  |         /  |        |     \
               dir5  dir6 dir5 dir6  dir5 dir6

I want to create a few sets of files. One set goes only to dir5, one set goes only to
dir6, etc. the common thing to whole directory tree is the files name. The uncommon
thing is the text. In each set, the text stays the same, but only one word- changes.
The word, which supposes to be changed, is known- by location in the template.

Cheers

?Ronen Kfir
System Administrator
T.A.U Computing Division