I'm just looking to use SWIG to form a perl module that can call c++
code. I'm running on redhat 7.2, so I'm hoping that there are some
examples, etc. out there where some people can piont me to compile a
very simple c++ program's interface file (and the c++ file itself with
the required options to g++ to use the perl library) so that the .pm
file is created.. I checked swig.org, but it only seems to have
instructions on getting it to compile on Solaris...

Any help, clues?

Thanks!
Kaushal