hi all

i have installed the Net::SFTP module along with all its prerequisite modules..

my code :

#!/usr/bin/perl

use Net::SFTP:

use strict;
use warnings;

my $host="xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx";
my $user="xxx";
my $password="xxx";
my $proto="sftp";

my $hp=Net::SFTP->new("host",user=>"$user",password=>"$password",proto=>"$proto") or die "not connected";

the above was my code. but wheni run it, i get the following error :

"Request for subsystem 'sftp' failed on channel '1' at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/Net/SFTP.pm line 66."

please give an advise so as to rectify the error.

with regards
uday