On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:35:16 -0600, Phan Ros wrote:
> I need help to create a simple menu with input of a( current date), b(users
> currently log in), c(name of working directory), and d(contents of the
> working directory).
Good, we would love to help you... yet we are not here to do your
homework for you.

You might want to read the material your teacher gave you... and maybe
you will also find some modules on search.cpan.org.

Once you are in your project and need concrete help with a smaller part
of your homework, we would love to help you as long as you provide an
example of the problem and how you tried to solve it.

/oliver/