From: Ray Seals [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 2:29 PM
To: Perl
Subject: parsing PDF documents

I know that normally the question would be, how do I create a PDF from
perl.  My question, is there a perl module that would allow me to open a
PDF and parse it for specific information?

There are a series of pdf files that are generated weekly.  I want to
read the file and pull out about 15 lines of text.

Ray