Hum! Loadable object?

That's because perl is looking for HiRes.so which is
missing because you didn't install properly the module.

To install a module you should not just
create a folder and so forth ... as you did.

Better always to follow the

make
make test,
make install

In your case this will looks like:

1. tar xvf the .tar file and go to the folder where Makefile.PL is located.
2. /path_of_your_perl/bin/perl Makefile.PL PREFIX=/home/sites/prog/www/Module
3. make
4. make test
5. make install

Then try:

use lib qw(/home/sites/prog/www/Module/lib); #note the lib after Module
use Time::HiRes;

HTH,

José.