Official slang?? I don't think that exists. I have a friend who just makes up acronyms
on the fly and no one has any idea what it means (I believe that there are a lot of
those type of people out there). Probably there are guides, but no "official" slang
sites. :P

Brian

> On Thursday 24 Jul 2003 4:46 pm, Dan Muey wrote:
> > I always thought that it'd fit : "How's That Hang?" :) as in "Does
> > that do what you are needing?"
> >
> > Not really just thought I'd toss that out there!
>
> yeah, and I thought LOL was lots of laughs!!!!

I wonder is there an official tech slang acronym site?

TIA ("Thanks In Advance")