Hi all!

Im creating a class named DemoDB, the purpouse of this class its to give data.

For example, I create an object:

$object = new DemoDB;

And I want to retrieve data (the name of the leader), so

$object->get_leadername();

Ok, the questions its inside the class. I have this:

sub new {
    my $this = shift;                 #Tomar el objeto de donde viene
    my $clase = ref($this) || $this;  #Tomar el nombre de la clase
    my $dDB = {};
    $dDB->{LINK} =
DBI->connect("DBI:mysql:$basedatos_nombre:$basedatos_servidor",
                                $basedatos_usuario,$basedatos_password);

    bless($dDB, $clase);
   return $dDB;
}

The big question, is it valid to save the 'link connection', inside
$dDB->{LINK}?, so I can use it in other methods.

Thanks!!!
Pablo
--
Pablo Fischer Sandoval ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.pablo.com.mx