Zanardi2k3 wrote:
Questions about editors have been asked many times, but i'm going to be a little more specific.

I am in a Windows environment, and i love NotaTab. It is one of the few tools that makes me wonder how could i ever have carried on without it. Only it doesn't do syntax highlighting. I have searched for add-ons but i didn't found anything. It lets you apply Perl script as "macros" on the documents you are editing, but it doesn't syntax highlighting.

Version 5 is in the works; it's the first NoteTab that's to have syntax highlighting.

What did I do once-- I wrote a quick little Notetab macro clip that opened the current document also into the gvim editor. (see it in NoteTab, also see it in Gvim)

I haven't yet learned enough of Perl Oasis but I know it adds something like find sub routines quickly, etc., pod viewer, etc. maybe colors, not sure.

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]