It is my first time writing a module. After executing a script that
requires my module, I got an error "blabla not found in /usr/lib/perl
etc.".
So I moved my module to /usr/lib/perl/ and it work o.k.
Recently I read somewhere that, instead of always moving  my modules to
/usr/lib/perl/, I could place them anywhere in my program directory and
indicate the location in my scripts e.g.
#!/usr/bin/perl -w
push(@INC, "MyLibDir");
require mymodule.pm;