DerekB,

You need to take a look at Win32::ODBC if you are on a MS system. Set up your access database as an ODBC source.

On Monday, July 28, 2003, at 09:44 AM, Derek Byrne wrote:

I've edited it in the past using Access, but want to create a perl script
which will allow me to change the values for this one file (which I can then
send out to our remote computers).
Currently trying to search CPAN for "microsoft access", but don't know if
I'm heading in the right direction.
Any help here would be greatly appreciated