I use Mail::Sender all the time to send mail (Thanks Jenda!)
For a simple plain text message I do new( with smtp and from) then Open (with to and
subject)
Since that is the minimal setup for me.

What I'd like to do is add headers if they are specifed, after Open() and
SendLineEnc().

Is that possible?

use Mail::Sender;

my $sender = new Mail::Sender {smtp => $smtp, from => $frm};
$sender->Open({
        to => $to,
        subject => $sbj
});

# any way to add other headers here if they have a value???
 if($cc) { ???? cc => $cc; }
 if($bcc) { ???? bcc => $bcc; }
# any way to add other headers here if they have a value???

$sender->SendLineEnc($msg);
$sender->Close();

Or if I specify them in Open and they are empty will Mail::Sender simply ignore them?
IE :

$sender->Open({
        to => $to,
        subject => $sbj
        cc => $cc,
        bcc => $bcc,
        confirm => $cnf,
        priority => $pri,
});

In this case say $to, $sbj, $pri, and $bcc all have values but $cc and $cnf are
empty.( or any combonation as long as $to and $sbj are ok) Will that still send ok and
simply ignore the empty fields or will the empties cause problems?

TIA

Dan