I am trying to take a hash reference and then duplicate it so that I can manipulate
that data without affecting the original data. I used "my %href = %$hashRef;" (without
the quotes) to do that. $hashRef is a hash reference that is passed into the
subroutine. However, when I try to run it, I get errors galore saying "Global symbol
"%href" requires explicit package name". Does anyone know why this is happening?

TIA

Brian