Hodge, Jeff F (ECIII) wrote:

I'm having trouble installing certain modules...they bomb out during the
make process....see attachments.

perl -MCPAN -e 'install Apache::Cookie'
perl -MCPAN -e 'install DBD::mysql'

This should work other modules where installed and work fine using the same methodology. What do I have to do to get these installed?

thanks,

Jeff

<<dbd_failed_install.txt>> <<apache_cookie.txt>>

<snip install output>

In the first case the installer is looking for the 'mysql_config' program so that it can ask it questions about your environment, probably along the lines of where the libraries/includes are for mysql. Do you have the mysql client installed? If so did you install the development packages as well if you didn't install from source? If so where on your system is the program 'mysql_config'? On my RH9.0 install it is in /usr/bin....

In the second case it appears that 'mod_perl' is a prerequisite, do you have it installed? Where is it located?

http://danconia.org

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]