Hi

I have 10 files, each file has 3000 lines. I have two options but I need to
know which option is better in disk space and in cpu (the fastest one when I
need th edata):

1. Keep the 10 files in one Zip, and When its time to use them, unzip them,
and start parsing and processing each one.

2. Save each file in row of a table of my Database (using MySql, so I need to
use DBI), and when Its time to use it, connect to the database, and retrieve
row by row.

Thanks!
Pablo
--
Pablo Fischer Sandoval ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.pablo.com.mx