Hey guys,
        I'm just starting to lean PERl and the first real job I have to
do with it is pull some stats from Netflow data.

The data comes in the form of a tab delimeted text file in the following
format

sourceIP        DestIP  Protocol        DestPort        SourcePort
Bytes   Packets

Eg

10.0.0.1        10.0.0.5        17              80              4521
2048    16

What I need to be able to do is take an address and a port and add up
the number of bytes eg
IP              Port    Bytes
10.0.0.1        80      16005
10.0.0.1        443     5575876

Etc, I can see how I could use a hash to do this by using the address
port pair as a key then adding the bytes to that key for every instance
but I'm not sure how to exicute it.