I am using MIME::Parser to add an attachment to every mail that hits an smtp server.

This script replaces whatever mime-type of the mail with multipart/mixed and adds new attachment

Works fine with text/plain or multipart/mixed incoming messages but the problem is when a multipart/alternative mail is received then the text as well as the html part of the message is displayed because I have removed the multipart/alternative line

Can anyone tell me How can I encapsulate this MIME::Entity so that only the multipart/alternative line is maintained

Thanks
Ram

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]