> > threading).
> >
> Do you know where this mailing list can be found? I didn't see it on the
> "list of lists" (pardon the pun) at perl.org...

Its actually an iThreads list but discussion of the multiple threading models has
taken place...

http://lists.perl.org/showlist.cgi?name=iThreads

I've often wondered why there isn't just a more general "threads" or "threading" list,
maybe because none of the models is universally accepted?...

http://danconia.org