Titu Kim wrote:
Hi,
   I am newbie in Perl. I would like to use a perl
script to ssh to multiple linux machines to execute
uptime command. THen i need to get the result of
'uptime' and analyse them. How can it do this?

You may want to use a networked uptime server or the like instead, but if you really want to home grown your own solution you should check out the Net::SSH::Perl module. It has a number of dependencies but works well once it is installed.

http://search.cpan.org/author/BTROTT/Net-SSH-Perl-1.23/

http://danconia.org

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]