> Howdy all!
>
> If you have a function that is expecting a FILEHANDLE as it's

Sorry FILHANDLE Refence actually.

> argument how could you supply it a variable instead?
>
> For instance:
>
>       my $mio = Mail::Internet(\*STDIN);
>       Which is peachy.
>       What I'd like to be able to do is use the data in
>       the variable $data instead of STDIN's data.
>               my $mio = Mail::Internet($data);
>       So what would I need to do, assign $data to a FILEHANDLE
>       somehow and pass that FILEHANDLE off instead of STDIN or ???

I could pass it another filehandle ref, I just need to figure out how to
assign $data to a filehandle and use that instead of STDIN right?
If so how would one go about setting up a filehandle for a variable?

Or wil the Glob reference automatically  use $data if I did \*data ?

Thanks!