Howdy,

When starting a new thread don't top post on another thread.

> I wanted to test the bandwidth for my website every 15
> minutes (to verify my ISP was getting me 1.5 like they
> say)and was wondering if there are any modules that make the

That would depend on how you plan to measure the speed. Are you downloading
a file and calulating the speed like "bandwidth testing" places do?

Are you keeping track of packets in a datatbase, interfacing a QOS system, etc?

The method you use to figure that will decide how you go about doing it with Perl.

> job easier.  Any help would be appreciated. Currently, there
> are tools out there that do what I want but I wanted to write
> my own and was wondering if anyone had any ideas. Tia\\

What tools are they? Maybe we can find a way to do what they do in Perl.