[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Also try

http://www.indigostar.com/

Laurent coudeur

Quick question about this, sounds great. But if I were running my Perl from an http call (Normal browser usage), what would the "exec cgi" call "Look like", syntax wise??

Thanks.

Bob Showalter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 20/08/2003 16:20

To: "'Rich Parker'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc: Subject: RE: Executable perl program help!!

Rich Parker wrote:

I was at Active State the other day, they have one that can be
purchased. I have seen a few others when I did a similar search as
mentioned. I haven't seen one for free or one that has a demo for it,
I'd love to try one, if anyone sees one, let everyone know about it.

You can download a demo version of ActiveState's Perl Dev Kit:

<http://www.activestate.com/Products/Download/Register.plex?id=PerlDevKit&a=
e>