Hi all!

I'm programming a tunnelbroker with perl. We are already able to create tunnels by
means of a telnet session using a telnet library of perl,
but, when I try to delete the tunnel (delete -r tunnel tb-008, for example)  logouts
the telnet session and the tunnel wasn't removed.

The following is my code:

         $t->open('10.0.0.4');
          $t->login('XXXXXX', 'XXXXXX');

          $t->print('admin');
          $t->waitfor('/Password/');

          $t->print('XXXXXX');

          $t->waitfor('/CONSULINTEL/');
          $t->cmd('config');

          $t->cmd('delete -r tunnel tb-004');

          $t->waitfor('/Are you sure? (y/n):.*$/');
          $t->print('y');

          $t->waitfor('/CONSULINTEL/');
          $t->cmd('save');

After the 'delete' command, the router asks about if you are sure, but I'm not able to
answer this question. I try to waitfor the question and then $t->print('y'); but it
doesn't work. Could anybody help me? I'm desperate.

Thanks is advance,

Miguel Angel

Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
Presentations and videos on-line at: