Can you send some sample data

-----Original Message-----
From: Antonio Jose [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 8:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Reading columns, Missing data and more

Hello....

I am just learning a bit of Perl but I have some questions;

I have to read a file (numbers of rows variable), to obviate the first
lines until I find only columns with numbers, after, I have to create
vectors with each of this columns (indenpendent columns) but obviating
missing data (represented by the specific number -999.999). After I need
to process this vectors using iteractive method, subroutines, etc. I am
just working but after I define a new vector containing non missing
values I don't know how to read them, the languaje give an error like:
Use of uninitialized value in array element at columnas.pl line xx,
<filename> line YYY

The program is too long to send you but if you want I could

Thanks and excuse my english

Antonio