Hi. When a user hits "submit" many times after completeing a form, I get multiple (duplicate) entries in my spreadsheet. I've read that I can add a hidden field with a unique identifier to "lock the file" so this won't happen. I don't know how to do this - can anyone explain/direct me to a good info source (I am a newbie). Thanks, Gregg

I've had this issue also, no matter how often YOU put the "ONLY click once" somebody will do it twice, or more. I found a way by using DHTML to make it so that the SUBMIT button only works ONCE, I found it on the Dynamic Drive web site here:
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/
They have some excellent ways using JS to stop the problems you are having.. The only problem that you can run into, is browser levels, if the user is on an older one the code doesn't work. So if you have some controls on this, like it is a company Intranet, as here, then you can use their ideas, try to use their "Cross browser techniques".

Happy coding.
--
Rich Parker