Smith Jeff D wrote:

        I've been looking for help on installing Perl 5.6 for Windows 2003.
I downloaded Activestate's MSI executable but it gets hung up on the "Wrong
OS" since Acitvestate provides a Windows 2000 but not a 2003 version.  Has
anyone else had this issue and worked around the standard installation from
Activestate? I've posed this to the Activestate support desk too.

You can get the source from CPAN and build it yourself: http://www.cpan.org/src/README.html

Or you can get prebuilt binaries from many places other than ActiveState:
http://www.cpan.org/ports/index.html#win32

-zsdc.

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]