Rob Dixon wrote:

> The old 'wrap or rewrite' problem.
>
> MO is to rewrite. Always. unless you have an 'infinite number of
> monkeys' or your source is massive. Most will disagree.

The fact is, i don't want to change what my script does: i want to use it
to do something more. So i don't think i'm going to rewrite something that,
IMHO, works fine and does what i mean.
My only doubt was how to call it: from another script, as a sub in the same
script, or as a module.

I'll think i can try and put it in a "tools" module and call it from
different scripts with different parameters and loops.

Thank you for your time.

P.S. i sent the code in another post.

--
Zanardi2k3

"Why do i need you, feet, when i have wings to fly?"
(Frida Kahlo)