From: Ged [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 3:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: perl questions / exercices

Hi all,

I am currently learning perl reading all the material I can get my hands on,
but have no use for it on a daily basis.

Because of this I am not getting the practice I need on a day-to-day basis
to gain more knowledge.

Having covered all the questions in books like 'Learning Perl' etc I need
more exercises, if not small projects to further my skills.

Its not easy to think up usefull projects, so my question is, does anybody
know of anything on the net to challenge me

Thanks,

Ged.

(p.s. I am still in the early stages so long complicated projects are still
a little out of my reach at the moment.)