Quite the open-ended question there, my dear.

What you're looking for is a way to receive data through a web server, most
likely Apache (the most commonly used web server, but any would do), and
manipulate it and then send it out through the web server to the
requesting/submitting web browser, right?

You probably are looking to use CGI - Common Gateway Interface - a common
way to share web server data with a server-side script or program. Perl
interfaces well with CGI, infact there is a rich heritage of Perl use on the
Web for everything from simple CGI scripts to take data entered into a form
a mail it to the form's owner (formmail.pl or formail.pl -- this kind of
script is found at http://nms-cgi.sourceforge.net) to running Amazon.com
(via a version of Perl loaded directly into Apache and much more efficient
than CGI; this is called mod_perl -- the Apache module of Perl).

See the NMS archive for a good beginning to writing simple web form
scripting. Then see the rich repository of Perl modules available for
everything from system-level programming to commercial application
interfacing to Web development at CPAN.org.

Links:

http://nms-cgi.sourceforge.net

http://search.cpan.org