Thanks Rob...

Joseph,
  I am trying to scrape a website for which I have
paid to look at the data. However since it is
currently time consuming, I like to parse the data
using perl to present it in a condensed form for my
personal use. None of the data will be published and
so I assume I do not need the owner permission to do
so.

Thanks,
Ramesh