I'm trying to use the WIN32::PRINTER module. It was loaded with PPM without
a problem. When I run a simple test, I get the following:

Can't locate auto/Win32/GetOSName.al in @INC (@INC contains: C:/Perl/lib
C:/Perl/site/lib .) at C:/Perl/site/lib/Printer.pm line 81.

I've looked at the WIN32 module documentation. GetOSName is noted as an
[EXT] routine. I assume this is why it is not found in WIN32. I've looked
for getosname.al and can't find it in the paths above, nor on the harddrive.
C:/Perl/site/lib/auto/win32 does exists with numerous .al files in it.

Does anyone have any ideas? Is there another printer module for windows
nt/2k that will work in place of the WIN::PRINTER module?

Thanks for any information.