From: Paul Kraus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 11:18 AM
To: 'Dan Anderson'; 'zentara'
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: TK

First of I never even knew about safari until today :( Talk about money
I could have saved.... At any rate.

I can't seem to find tk via ppm for AS perl. Any suggestions on where to
get it? I can't really compile on w32. I am missing the c libraries and
a compiler.

Am I able to write a network app say on one of my Linux servers? Then
provide a gui that would run on the w32 workstations? Do I have to
install perl / tk on all of the workstations to do this?

Paul