Raghupathy wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
>    I have perl 5.6.0 for windoze and ppm 2.1.2. I like
> to install Tie::Hash and Tie::StdHash (or the whole
> Tie Bundle) on my PC but cannot find the modules in
> the perl repositories I have setup. (ppm 2.1.2 does
> not have a option to list the repositories I have
> setup).
        Just go into ppm and type set by itself.  It will show you your current setup.

Wags ;)

This message contains information that is confidential
and proprietary to FedEx Freight or its affiliates.
It is intended only for the recipient named and for
the express purpose(s) described therein.
Any other use is prohibited.