Does anybody know of a Perl module / script that can retrieve mail from a
POP3 server and forward it to another SMTP system? I currently use
pullmail.exe ("http://www.swsoft.co.uk/index.asp?page=freesoftware";) but it
is not open source and i'd like to have something i can tweak, even if i
have to write it from scratch (hopefully using some module).

P.S. our mail server (SeattleLab Mail) only offers the choice to route all
of its mail to another server, but we must do this on a per-user basis.

Thank you for your time.

--
Zanardi2k3