I'm a bit new to this so please bear with me...

I've written a script that uses CGI.pm something like this:

use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);
use CGI qw(:all);

$query = new CGI;

....blah...blah...
&myfunc($query);
....blah...blah...

sub myfunc{ my ($query) = @_;
$foo=$query->param("foo");
 ...more...blah...blah...
}

Everything works fine as is, but I'm trying to take the function "myfunc"
out and put it in a separate .pm file because I need to call it from several
cgi scripts.  When I put it in the .pm file, I get something like:

        Can't locate object method "param" via package "Trend" at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/MMC/Dex.pm line 253, <INFILE> chunk
1150.

I do have:
        use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);
        use CGI qw(:all);