Greetings!

Is there a Perl module --

"Don't be silly!", I hear you reply.  "There's a Perl module for
everything!"

OK, let me rephrase that.  I would like a program, probably but not
necessarily in Perl, that can run on a Perl-equipped Unix server that
will give me remote access through the Internet to a database system in
a way similar to how Microsoft Access provides a GUI for creating and
editing databases.  What would you recommend?

Thanks!

Rob