Daniel:

-I've sent this to the mod_perl list but there seems to be no response.

I got the module working in the current directory executing on the command
line. But I have a problem calling a module in my mod_perl dir using
apache on redhat 9. I have a mystuff.pm in the same directory as the
calling perl program. I got it working running on the command line but in
apache mod_perl, it can't find the module.

Questions:
 - Where should the mystuff.pm be located in?
 - The only place i know about mod_perl configuration file is:
/etc/httpd/conf.d/perl.conf. This contains the Alias and Directory
directive.

Error message:
Can't locate mystuff.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0 .)

Any help would be great.
By the way, I just getting started with perl.
-rkl