On Tuesday, October 14, 2003, at 04:35 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Can someone show me how to determine which button the user clicked?

This is an HTML question. You would probably have better luck with these kinds of things if you asked HTML, or even CGI, groups.

use CGI;

$cgi->param did not contain the action parameter.
I want to determine if the user click the LEFT or RIGHT button:

<input type=submit value=LEFT>
<input type=submit value=RIGHT>

A submit button's name/value pair is sent to the script if you set the name attribute.

James

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]