On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 06:35:13 -0700, Gregg O'Donnell wrote:
> I have a form, and the data from that form is formatted in HTML and
> emailed to recipients. Is there a way to save the HTML-formatted message
> as a separate file? And have a web page "template" call this file as a
> server-side include file?

You mean using a file as a template?  Sure.  Take a look at the many
template modules on CPAN.  The idea is something like this:

  1. Read form data
  2. Read the template file
  3. Put form data into the template file
  4. Generate output from template

> The data also goes into a CSV file; [...]

There are CSV modules on CPAN, as well.  You might want to check them out.

--
Tore Aursand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>