I've painted myself into a corner I can't get out of...

Missing right curly or square bracket at /home/pfeiffer/bin/trash line 341,
at end of line
syntax error at /home/pfeiffer/bin/trash line 341, at EOF
Execution of /home/pfeiffer/bin/trash aborted due to compilation errors.

Line 341 is, of course, the end of the file! The problem is, vim thinks that
the syntax is just fine (without vim I'm nothing)! :-|

Is there some trick to getting oneself out of this quagmire??

-Kevin

--
Kevin Pfeiffer