Bob,

  Thanks for the help but again your failing to understand.

  The perl script it self will use Net::Telnet with the script
  I run on this laptop that will be connected to a network.
  The perl module Net::Telnet will issue the telnet session
  Within the perl script.

  Gary Stainburn was closer to what I was trying to obtain with
  The perl script.

my $telnet = Net::Telnet->new(HOST => $ipaddr);
$telnet->login(USER,$PASS);

# Get the host name of system
#
  my @lines = $telnet->cmd($HOSTCMD);
  my $csv = Text::CSV->new;
  if ( $csv->parse(@lines) ){
     my @field = $csv->fields;
     for $host (@field){
       print OUT_FH $host,",", $ipaddr;
       print "Found Host...\n";

Without looping the above perl script works. The variable $HOSTCMD would be
in this case the $HOSTCMD is uname -n that much of it works ok. But I think
Gary has pointed out something for me to look at.

Phillip