> Bee wrote:
> > open FH, ">1.txt";
> > binmode FH;
> > binmode STDOUT;
> > print FH "123m,zxnc,mzxnc,mzncm,zxc";
> > close FH;
> >
> > Why the output still a text file ?

Thanks everybody, the way I tried to make files to binary
format is just because I want to learn how to sysread and
syswrite. I suppose I can write some bytes anywhere I like,
without re-writing the whole file again...

So, for the advise of using "pack"... any example or hints ?
For what I am expecting to see in the content, I guess I would
see some monster chars I guess, at least not as is the content
itself.

Thanks in advise